10 January 2008

Prashant and Deepali performing in in Golden palm resort in Bangalore
















We had our annual fest in Golden palm resort in Bangalore couple of weeks back, and Deepali Kishore and Prashant Tamang were roped in for the event. I never followed Indian Idol closely but its its a pity that Deepali din't even make it to the final rounds. She has got awesome singing talent and is an excellent performer on stage, and on most importantly, she is HOT!On the other hand Prashant was trying sing the melodious number in spite of requests from the audience for some rocking hip hop numbers. Here are some of the pics that I took during the event.













1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey very nice blog….Finaly me too looking out for vacation with my family after a long tight schedule im looking resorts around Bangalore so please suggest me few