4 August 2007

Rind Posh Maal

How was Prashant’s performance in Gala Round of Indian Idol?

prashant_tamang_indianidol3Ofcourse Prashant was really looking dashing one as before. He looks much better because of his chinky eyes as all the rai, limbu and tamang people looks alike. He is one of the best smiler contestants with a great smile. When he smiles, his eyes get close. Isn’t that something cute for girls?

Ok, let’s leave that, now to the point. On the show, Prashant was outfitted with fully black pathan dress. Not to forget, black is my favorite too. Even I too look dashing one when I put on my black casual, check my hi5, if you don’t believe. :)

He was really looking so good and cool dude with that casual look and I guess many girls loved him in that look too. After all he is a sipohi babu, small hairs, chinky eyes, lovely smile and a heart touching vocal.

When he started the song named, Rind Posh Maal, I was listening carefully to him. The aalap were awesome, it really made my hairs straight. Actually his song touched the heart. I was just stucked to hear more. Every judges praised him, accepted him as an Indian idol and really they gave him good comments. All the five juries left positive comments to him. But Anu Malik played a twist there. He made suspense, infact he walked to the stage and praised Prashant Live in stage. He really loved the performance of Prashant’s. And that’s what I love to see, afterall I am a Nepali and Prashant is capable of that and he really deserves that.

He sang Rind Posh Maal that touched everyone’s heart. Anu Malik too loved that and Javed Akhtar, Alisha Chinai and ILA ARUN were impressed from his performance. Udit Narayan was claiming best performance of an Indian Idol. And i was just wishing for ONCE MORE.

http://www.blogtantra.com/

3 comments:

Mystic Nepal said...

Prashant..you rocked the world my friend. Just keep up the winning spirit and we are sure we will see you on the top. Don't need to mention here but still I want say.. we (all the Nepalese around the world) are very proud of you. Keep it up dude and best of luck for your further journey on Indian Idol 3.

Best wishes
Samir K Khanal
samir@mysticnepal.com

Anonymous said...

You have been linked at tamang.com

Unknown said...

hi prashant i m saurabh jain frm udaipur...
i m a gr8 fan of u..
jab maine aapko pehli baar gaate huedekha tha tabhi se mujhe pag raha tha ki aap ke din indina idle banoge..
i hope that it will be true..
maaa saraswati ka aap par hamesha aashirvad bana rahe aur aap aage badhte rahein...........
thanks